History Hounds® Lecture Series
Presented on ZOOM by the Historical Society of Michigan
- History Hounds is FREE to BCLS patrons because we are an HSM member organization (saving you a $7 per lecture fee)!
- Each lecture and Q&A usually lasts about an hour.
- Registration for each lecture closes at 3 p.m. Eastern Time the day BEFORE the scheduled talk.
- If you can watch and listen to a video on YouTube or Facebook, you have all the technology you need to join remotely.*
How to Register for a Program
- Visit the HISTORY HOUNDS WEBSITE
- The list of upcoming lectures with dates and descriptions is at the bottom of the page.
- Select the button that says "member" to open the registration form.
- On the registration form:
- Select "A member of an Organizational Member of HSM"
- Type Bay County Library System in the box labeled "Historical Organization you are a member of".
- Select attending through remote access
- Fill in your information
- Click the box(es) next to the lecture(s) you want to attend.
- Click "Submit" when you are done
*Instructions on how to remote-in to the lecture will be sent to attendees several days before each program.